WAX BRUSHES set of 3 Rectangular wood base handles
WAX BRUSHES set of 3 Rectangular
Included in this listing is our most popular 3 rectangular brushes wood base Handles
1. Buff Hard BRASS: To be used before waxing to open the base structure and prepare the base for wax, and as a first brush after waxing and scraping.
2. Buff Hard HORSEHAIR: Ideal middle brush for freeing up the base structure after ironing, scraping and a few passes with a brass brush, or to set up fluoro powder into the base after scraping.
3. Buff Hard NYLON: Typically used as a final brush after scraping.
Brushes should be used in one direction (shovel to tail) to open the base structure, assist in cleaning the base and prepare the base for optimal wax absorption. These three brushes should be used in the following order:
1) BRASS before waxing and immediately after scraping wax from the base
2) HORSEHAIR as the middle brush after scraping and finally
3) NYLON to polish the base.
For best results do not use the same brush applying paraffin (a.k.a. hydrocarbon) waxes that will be used when applying flouro waxes, use one brush for paraffin and another dedicated brush to apply flouro.
shipping to the United States through USPS, standard ground service, 5-7 days. shipping to Canada through Canada Post, expedited parcel post.
For other countries please contact us for rates and options.